Friday, August 15, 2014

Tendinitis Trouble...

Chaverim - Dear friends,
I will not be writing a blog post this week, for which I apologize. It seems I have developed a case of tendinitis in my right wrist, and it's pretty painful to keep typing for an extended period of time. I'm taking some medication, and I'm wearing a brace (pictured below, for proof!), so I should be up and running again soon.


But for now, no blog post, I'm afraid. As a small consolation, I'm sharing a link to my post on this week's Torah portion from TWO years ago, focused on environmentalism and climate change:

http://takeontorah.blogspot.com/2012/08/its-too-hot-to-change.html

Apparently, we had a really hot July that year, so this is also a nice chance to reflect on how lucky we are this year (in Pennsylvania, at least) to have had a mild and lovely summer. BUT climate change is still a problem! Anyway, I hope to see you all again next week, with a healed wrist. Until then, Shabbat Shalom and have a wonderful weekend.

Warm regards,

Rabbi Gerber


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews