Friday, September 23, 2022

Shanah Tovah!

Shanah Tovah - Happy New Year!


Shanah Tovah, everyone!

I won't be writing a new blog post this week, as I'm preparing for the holiday of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, which starts tonight, Sunday. Every year, I write my main High Holiday sermons around a central, common theme. (You have to hear or read the sermons to find out this year's theme... :-p) After Rosh Hashanah, I will post the first two sermons in the series here on the blog, and then after Yom Kippur I will post the final two. I wish you all a wonderful holiday, and the start of a wonderful new year. May it be a year filled with new experiences, thought-provoking questions, growth, joy, love, and perhaps most importantly of all - for us and the entire world - peace.

Shanah Tovah u'Metukah - May you have a Happy, Healthy, and Sweet New Year!

Warmest regards,

Rabbi Gerber










No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews